1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top ten results.
2. Health Care Administrator
4. Nursery / Greenhouse Grower
8. Construction Tradesperson
9. Bricklayer / Stonemason
I'm not sure whether I should be amused or horrified. I am not a dedicated construction guy, and am about as far from being a professional athlete (another choice just below the top 10) as is humanly possible. I'm asthmatic, so infantry is pretty much out -- the Marines wouldn't take me, and the Army would stick me behind a desk. But while a lot of the suggestions are puzzling or downright bizarre, I have to confess that my secret is out with #1. No joke -- I would actually love to own a farm.
For the record, they ranked my actual profession at #38. I think this primarily reflects my disenchantment with writing my dissertation.