My nominations for this year (currently):
- Doc Savage (which I nominate every year, in vain)
- Adam Warren's EMPOWERED (a repeat nominee from last year)
- Dashiell Hammett - THE MALTESE FALCON (I know exactly what I want for this one, and when I send out my prompt I doubt I'm going to get it because it is completely antithetical to what *fandom* wants)
- FRAGGLE ROCK (at GF's request, because she would want to read this story too)
- JEFF REGAN, INVESTIGATOR (the first old-time radio Yuletide nom? anyway, it's Jack Webb as a low-rent detective with a boss he hates, and it is slashtastic. naturally, I'll be requesting gen)
- ROBOCOP (because I want Technician #1/Lewis friendship fic. shut up Technician #1 has no name but she is awesome)
I came THISCLOSE to nominating THE BLOOD OF HEROES, aka SALUTE OF THE JUGGER, but it lost out to FRAGGLE ROCK.
Originally posted on my DW. | people have commented there. | Do so yourself, if you like.