1. What do you think is the most important thing for parents to teach their kids about gun safety?
Guns ain't toys, so always have a parent present. Whenever they want to look at the guns, come get a parent, and they'll look at the guns together. (The most important rule for grown-ups is TREAT ALL GUNS AS IF THEY ARE LOADED, but kids will still be kids and want to do dumb things, so you have to enforce supervision.)
2. If you could magically cause to appear just one more season of any tv show, what would it be?
This is tough, because when my wishes have come through I have wound up wishing they hadn't ("I wish BABYLON 5 would get its fifth season!" "c'mon, UPN, pick up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER!"). The original version of CUPID with Piven and Marshall, maybe, or STRANGE LUCK with D.B. Sweeney.
3. What is your favorite way to spend a Friday night?
At home. Sometimes I've gone to temple, but not in quite some time.
4. What do you like best about Florida? Least?
What I like best: no state income tax, great weather, my concealed carry permit has reciprocity with a ton of states. What I like least: the grass. The grass that grows in Florida's soil is tough and stiff, and feels absolutely terrible against bare feet. And I love being barefoot in the grass. (Also: I hate fire ants.)
5. If you could get a really, really well-done movie of any comic book series/character/etc, what would it be?
I would totally watch ADVENTURES OF REX THE WONDER DOG unironically, but I would be the only one. I suspect the same is true of HERBIE (the dude with the lollipops, not the VW Bug). GOTHAM CENTRAL would be better suited to a TV series, as would SUICIDE SQUAD.
Honestly, you know what I'd love to see? Captain Marvel. I love the Big Red Cheese, and he strikes me as a feature film kind of superhero.
Originally posted on my DW. | people have commented there. | Do so yourself, if you like.